Seats for Defender 110

Hi all,

Well it has come time to rip out the seats from my 110. When I bought it, it had Volvo seats in the middle seats and although they are extremely comfy they are too large and are eating up space in the boot. So I want to change them back to middle row seats, preferably high back, but standard otherwise.

However, I desperately need the frames, BLRS will supply high back but not the frames.

So have you got some middle row seats that will fit my Defender 110, CSW, 12 seats, 1991 H Plate, British Registration. 2,5 TDI Right hand drive. I am happy just to buy frames or the whole seats.

I am in Hartlepool but would be willing to travel a fair distance and pay cash (please no offers from Australia)

Yours

Andrew

andrew"at"preaching.co.uk

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

Andrew, talk to Malcolm Millar at Nisbet Smithy, near Jedburgh. It's not a million miles away - well, closer than oz anyroads! I know for a fact he is breaking 2 or 3 station wagons, 'cos I've done a deal with him for some bodywork to convert my 110 hardtop. I'll be fitting 2 rear seats only, probably xr3i or mgmetro to match the front ones, so I'm not needing any of the seat frames. His number is 01835 850246, tell him badger gave you the number. Badger.

Reply to
Badger