110 Air Filter - life?

Hi

Any idea how often the air filter on a 110 V8 should be changed. It's big and expensive so I would hope it would last more than 12000 miles. I don't go off road, mores the pity, so it doesn't get a hard life.

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil Cummins

Ever considered a K N filter they are reusable ?

Reply to
Hirsty's

Yes, I've got K&Ns fitted on my AH Sprite, but the 110 runs on LPG and I've heard that it is more difficult to set up the gas with K&Ns due to the different air flow.

Reply to
Neil Cummins

Ah I see. What with Diesel and Fuel injection I forgot all about Carbs ( I must be getting old :-(( )

Reply to
Hirsty's