110 csw not for sale

For anyone who is or isn,t interested i decided not to sell , I just like it too much and it works so well as a van for my gardening stuff. Thought I'd let you know since its so quet.....

Reply to
icky

Further to that, I can add that I'm not intending to buy another landrover untill at least next year and I'm not going to put my RR back on the road untill then either.

Oh, I'm also not going to Sodbury.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I'm not going to the moon, not getting married, not having any babies, not buying a caravan and not buying a motorbike.

Ah now I am doing that!

I might go out for a tootle in the Defender in a bit just for a laugh, it's been transformed by the truck cab, it's almost civilised compared to the old army canvas I had on it until a few days ago.. I ought to finish screwing the lid on though rather than having to keep finger-tightening the nuts while I'm driving. I'll probably still be saying that in a few years' time.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Well, I could go to the moon I suppose, but marriage and babies are completely out of the equation. I have enough trouble as it is, without going straight as well.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

It must be age, snug fitting boxers help I understand.

;-)

I'm not planning on buying any EP90 this month.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm planning on using the EP90 and ATF I bought last month, this month.

Sometime ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I was thinking of smearing them with threadlock. Or marmite.

Now I'm driving my landy much more than I used to, there are quantities of the stuff on the North Dorset roads if you want to come down and wick it up with an old T-shirt.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Further to your further to post, I have no intention of climbing Everest this year, or any year.

Reply to
Nige

That sounds suspiciously like you are tempting fate....

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

But...but... but ... it's _there_ ... you _must_ do it.

'Course, I'll go er, the following year ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

And I will not be making silly follow-ups to joke threads.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

But you just did, oh the irony!

Reply to
Nige

Well done nige!!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Anybody not doing anything this weekend, I am going on hols but not taking the 110 thats not for sale I,ll not be watching Enland win the rugby W.C but will be watching it ;-)

Reply to
icky