110 fuel lines

"Austin Shackles" wrote

I didn't say *you* did misinform him, there were plenty of *helpful* suggestions :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

On or around 22 Sep 2006 00:53:12 -0700, "Greg" enlightened us thusly:

so do I, seeing as most motors have it. I don't like the modern trend for cunning pushfit pipe fittings on the newer stuff, though. You know where you stand with a bit of flexi hose and a brace of pipe clips. properly, you don't use jubilee ones though - you can get the ones where a metal band wraps all the way round and is secured with a screw and nut. Jubilees are OK if the pipe diameter matches the diameter of the solid bit under the screw.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Markings from the (rubber feel) hose are as follows:

BSAU108/2 - L4/C4/R - 8mm - 10 Bar - 2006 - EG

No doubt someone can decifer it and advise the compound and structure.

I've googled it and got back loads of sites where people have used it on their projects or spares sites.

Peter

Reply to
wireless

"wireless" broadcast in message:-

Should be ok then, that sort of pipe usually says 'fuel or oil' on it. I just prefer nylon lines to anything else, very easy to attach fittings and if it isn't clipped properly and loose, it will wear the chassis away before it will leak, practically indestructible.

Martin

Reply to
Oily