110 Panel arrangement

Anybody got a nice exploded diagram of a 110 station wagons panel arrangement?

The door & floor area is more apt!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

I think its in the workshop manual which you can download from various places.

is the first hiton google)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Cheers fort the link, but it's not in any nof the defender tomes!

Good site though matey!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

Nigel, I've got the parts book and will extract the relevant pages if you can explain exactly what you're after.

I presume that, having removed the filth, your e-mail address is valid.

Reply to
Dougal

I, It sure is, I'm after the bit that the CSW has to bolt the rear door hinges onto & what it also bolts (welds etc) onto, top & bottom.

Richard at beamends thinks it could be a full side of the car. As in the bottom bit (that the floor screws into etc) is joined to the door(rear) hinge panel!

Hope not, the rear door hinge upright is fine, but the side floor channel is rotten to death!

NIge

Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

If I understand you rightly, your hopes are dashed. The door pillar between front and rear doors is in one piece with the sill frame that runs along the bottom of both doors. However, the sill frame is made of straight channel and some owners have reported success in fabricating one from angle iron and welding it to the pillar. JD

Reply to
JD

Thought as much, I'll get my welding chap to price it up!

Ta