Repair panels for bulkhead on 110

Not bad, but could do with sorting above the hinge area. Is there any kind of panel etc. It's not on the hinge bit & I think that's the only bit that's going (Am I right Mark?)

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) (soon)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

panel etc. It's not on the

yea, as seen on the photos, I was going to have a couple of repair panels, seen them on ebay and replace the whole section including the top hinge. I'll give them a good hard poke with a screwdriver in the morning and be sure it's solid up to the hinges though it looks ok.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

I've not got the pannel but feast your eyes on the repair procedure :o)

Under footwells and door pillars sections

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

of panel etc. It's not on the

u can't beat fitting a new bulkhead, mine was full of filler, rot, silicone and blobby welding so I replaced it with a reasonable waxoyed one.

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

panel etc. It's not on the

Yea you could patch-it with not much trouble, or repair sections. I looked on ebay where I'd seen them often before but could see none. I think I've seen them in simmonites magazine ads.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

of panel etc. It's not on the

Bulkhead Top Corner Repair Panel LH £14.10 Bulkhead Top Corner Repair Panel RH £14.10

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I'll have a couple of those next month then mate!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

of panel etc. It's not on the

helluvalot cheaper than the ones I saw on ebay (£40 a pair plus postage) and £39.95 a pair from simmonites.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Well, David Simmonite has to pay his court costs when he gets out of prison!! ;~)

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

seems you know something I don't then... hey ho.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

kind of panel etc. It's not on the