110 seat replacements

After 220,000 miles, the seats in my 110 are looking the worse for wear.(You can't get the build quality these days, can you!) Does anyone know if it is possible to fit seats from a Disco or Range Rover Classic without major modifications, as my wife keeps making noises about wanting something more comfortable? Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Hiya,

Disco 1 seats will fit without much modification in the front - about £150 each - Equicar is about the best place. However, in the rear middle row seats I would go for some high backs and get something very comfortable.

It woudl be a nightmare to try and get middle row Disco seats to fit, it is probably possible but a lot more involved.

Yours

Andy

Disco 1 2.5TDI AutoXS 1995

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

On or around Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:24:33 GMT, "Andrew Renshaw" enlightened us thusly:

similar arguments apply to fitting the rear seats from a sierra as middle row ones, lots of hassle but it can be done.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Easy fix.... new wife. :-)

Reply to