Happy Birthday

Austin is it pension day?

Happy 65th :))

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

On or around Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:25:01 GMT, "Andrew Renshaw" enlightened us thusly:

allegedly, life is supposed to begin.

It has, in fact, just now, for a couple of baby goats.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Many happy returns Austin.

Reply to
EMB

...and EMB spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Suitable date, anyhow. Cheers Austin!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Best wishes Austin and many more of them Derek

Reply to
Derek

Happy Birthday Austin

Reply to
Graham G

All the best, Austin. I was going to call you an "Old Fart", but it turns out I'm older by 6 and a bit months so I'd better not!! Ha ha. I'll have a drink to your good health later this evening matey. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Austin Happy Birthday (a bit late but I just read about it)

and Happy Birthday for the baby goats also.

Take care and have fun Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:58:52 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

I did that last night. several, in fact.

Party in one of the local hostelries, we managed to drink the better part of a 9-gallon keg of pedigree between us, then had to resort to bottled beer, and a whisky, then we came back here and sundry of us decided to test the Highland Park that one chap kindly supplied me with... I don't think I'd have passed a breathalyser this morning...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:30:56 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

home made goats cheese at Eastnor then??? Yum yum

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:26:17 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

we don't mostly do that, takes a lot of milk. If the timing's right, I may angle for some goat sausages.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Hi,

I would be grateful if you could send me the recipe for the goat sausages. And if you wish I can exchange them with a recipe for home made goat pastourma (this may be what is called "pastrami" but I can not be sure. It taste like paradise if you like garlic and spicy food but you will be smelling like hell when you will be sweating after about 8 to 12 hours)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:32:07 +0300, "Pantelis Giamarellos" enlightened us thusly:

Ah. we don't have a recipe, as such. Local butcher, when you take an animal in for slaughter to "take back" (i.e. to eat yourself) will joint it and supply such joints and so forth as you request and then make sausages of the rest. 's a handy way of using up the various odd bits and pieces which aren't really worth doing much with otherwise - a good sixed animal givers you say 4 leg joints for roasting and about 15-20Kg of sausages...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

MMMM sausages I love sausages but like Austin only the real ones made at the butchers . I've been in the factories where they make a certain leading brand and have not touched one since- meat slurry does not belong in a sausage skin. My farming friends round Buxton use Redferns abbatoir ( Harphur Hill ) indeed I've had a few 'take backs'. High Peak meat is superb and usually quite lean and Redferns sossies are brilliant so if you go past on the way to Hartington Quarry on a saturday tell Phil you want a pound of what Derek has you never know I might get a discount next time (lol) . Derek

Reply to
Derek

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles at snipped-for-privacy@ddol-las.net wrote on 1/4/06 11:30 am:

Belated birthday wishes Austin. It was my Grandad Delaine's 96th birthday too.

love Nikki. Bruce and Kids

Reply to
Nikki