110 seats

A guy at work has a 110 hard top with side windows. He wants to put a rear facing seat (such as the double front seats from a transit or similar) against the bulkhead. Are the any reasons why he cant do this. Ive seen something similar in the boot space of Range Rovers and Volvo estates so legally it must be ok? Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

I have a rear facing seat in my 109, dunno any reason why it should not be there. I built it myself out of wood :)

Dunno bout Discos and the like but an Englishman's Series/Defender is his castle.

Reply to
Larry