1990 Defender V8 Engine and gearbox,16000miles.Trade Ad.

As the title says, its a V8 3.5 carb engine, complete with all ancillaries as removed from 1990 127 Ambulance, having only covered

16,000 miles, the gearbox and transfer box are also there, removed to fit 300 Tdi so everything is there, customer is asking for sensible offers. Will sell as a pair or individual, but will not break for any parts etc. This is not a remanufactured unit, it is a genuine Landrover set up.
Reply to
tony cable

As there's no price I'll offer a fiver.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Fifteen quid and I'll even collect it. Can't say fairer than that.

Reply to
QrizB

Twenty but I'd want it cleaned and polished.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

twenty five and I will deliver it on a sack barrow, wearing a leopard skin thong and a Christmas hat.

Reply to
tony cable

Twas Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:30:07 +0000 when tony cable put finger to keyboard producing:

30, but I want you naked but for a land rover badge, place it wherever you like, keep the hat ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.