235 85 16 BFG All Terrain

Hiya

Im getting some new shoes on the 90 soon - When funds allow....

Anyone interested in my old ones?

They are probably only 25%worn - you can see the tread joins in the pic, but I want something bigger, meaner and generally more muddier...

Ill be keeping the spare, so would have 4 available

They will probably end up on ebay eventually.

Mark Solesbury

In message , Mark Solesbury writes

I could be interested - living just outside Milton Keynes I go through near side fronts at rather a high rate with all the roundabouts. My rears look to be good for 50K miles but the fronts only last 15-20K, even with some swapping, so 4 pretty good spares would be very handy. What do you want for them?

Will

Reply to
Will Wilkinson