For Sale. 235/85 x 16 Grizzly claws

Hi All,

After another days trialling I have decided that the broco grizzly claws are going to go as I need something far more agressive (like some maxicross or something) to go on my class 5 machine.

So is anyone interested in purchasing them? They have plenty of tread on them, but having being used for trialling they have a couple of scratches and notches in the tread blocks etc but nothing that would mean that you couldnt take them on the road.

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

On or around 25 Feb 2007 13:46:14 -0800, "Dave R" enlightened us thusly:

tractor tyres?

used to get some nice lugged ones for dumpers in 7.50x16...

what sort of money?

Reply to
Austin Shackles