300Tdi radiator

I'm fixing my Def300Tdi for a trip to hot climes and the rad definatly needs replacing. I have an aftermarket intercooler which is mounted in front of the usual place. this leaves the full width of the opening available for a radiator.

Is there any benefit, therefore, in fitting, say the rad from a NA diesel

90? (which I presume goes the full width). Is it even possible to do this?

Watcha think?

Reply to
John Stolz

The Tusbo Diesel Rad is full width too, but includes an oil cooler in the o/s tank.

Reply to
Adrian England