another question on paint.

Yep - see

for details of the appropriate thinners.

Reply to
EMB

My previous posting dated 7 Dec 2006 in the thread titled, "Re: painting with tekaloid enamel in cold weather" read as follows;

and as EMB suggested this information is also on my Tekaloid data sheets

You can also thin Tekaloid or any other synthetic paint using White Spirit or Turpentine Substitute, but the specific synthetic thinner TN02 should be used in preference.

Regards,

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull