90/110 lift-up side steps (again!)

Yippee! Managed to free off one of the less manky ones today - one more to go and two nearly new ones to fit (thanks Dick in Cardiff, and Ebay!).

On the old ones, the metalwork and bolts are usable, but the rubber treads are shot. It's obvious you need the folding-over bit of rubber, as it keeps the weather out when the step is folded up. Without it, water will run down between tread and metal, and corrosion will be fast.

So, does anyone know if they are separate parts, and, if so what the number might be?

TIA.

Regards,

Simonm.

(getting it tidied up slowly...)

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Used to be available. Part no MTC3076 and 4 pop rivets number has probably changed by now knowing LR.

Regards

Reply to
Mike Pike

In article , Mike Pike writes

Thanks very much indeed. The local independent spares place told me you couldn't get them - didn't seem right to me.

I'll see what the local dealers say tomorrow...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

MTC3076 is still the number.......

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

In article , richard. watson writes

Indeed so. Ordered them this afternoon - £13.00 +VAT and postage. Much cheaper than new ones, and since I managed to free off two of the original ones, I should have a full set back on the beastie by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for the help and advice.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig