90 /Defender Doors wtd...

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pair of doors (lift up handle or push button type) to fit my 90. It's going in for a respray early next year and I like a pair to replace my current damaged (due to break in) ones.

Preferably as rust free bottoms as possible and with all the glass/mechanism's etc...

I'm in East Herts/Beds/Cambs area.

Cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS

ikve got a pair but the bottoms are rotton and will need repaired. would swap for some series doors.

Reply to
nobber