DOORS URGENTLY WANTED for 110 CSW

Hi gang

I am looking to replace the rotten doors on my 110 CSW. The most urgent are the second row offside and the driver's door, but I would also like the nearside ones. The back door is OK as I replaced it last year with a good un!

If anyone has any decent doors (they don't have to be immaculate or the right colour as I will be painting them to match the vehicle) please could you contact me with a price?

I'd even consider lift up handle ones instead of the current push-buttons too. In fact I might even consider a trip down memory lane and go for some decent Series ones that will fit - I quite fancy having the opportunity to take the door tops off in the summertime!

Hope someone can help and isn't seeking silly money.

Cheers all

Chris

1988 110 CSW Td ...A.K.A 'Veggie'
Reply to
goforgood

Depends on what you are willing to spend, ISTR Richard at Beamends quoting me somewhere a little over 150 notes per side for a set of new series doors with all the trimmings inc locks, striker plates, door stops etc. That was some time ago though.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around 9 Nov 2006 11:08:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com enlightened us thusly:

I'll have a set in due course - lift-ups with wind-up windows. In fact, I'll have a complete CSW body. Not for another month or so, though, I don't suppose, too much on to strip it before that.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

ive actually got a complete set of series doors (front and back).

door tops on the front doors are only a couple of years old (new glazed units).

Front doors are 5 years old or so i think -no rust in the frames atall but a fair few knocks in the skins.

back doors are original but the SW they came off spent a very long time stuck in a lockup. bit of rust in the bottom of the frame but they are still very much intact.

what are they worth?

Reply to
Tom Woods

Still pretty much the same, though pattern push-button doors are currently "only" £227 inc VAT, so the difference is not quite as great as it was - middle row doors are currently Genuine only though......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Chris, I have a pair of mint second row doors with allthe bits and bobs, from memory they are either grey or black, £450.00 the pair. Regards Andy.

01737 241370 Surrey.

Reply to
Andy Sargeant