96 Disco (US version) EVAP or not/how to tell?

HI all, I have, as evidenced by my other posts, a 1996 Disco in the US (US spec). I have tracked down the overheating problem to a split in the bottom tube from the radiator. I would like to order this but need help to determine if my engine is EVAP equipped. My bottom tube has the two end connections and two junctions within the tube. Part RNH998 from Roversnorth shows only one junction within the tube and the listing does not mention EVAP. They also have part RNK1618 that shows what appear to be two junctions off the bottom tube (as well as other tubes) and the listing mentions EVAP.

What would I look at in the engine to determine if I have EVAP? Is there a part number for just the bottom tube that I would need?

Reply to
C R

the ID info is on Atlantic British tech tips section.

this helps Derek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks, Derek, that is what I needed. C R

Reply to
C R