96 V8 3.9 Disco exhaust gasket part number

Hi, does anyone know the part number for the exhaust gasket for a 96 3.9V8 Disco

mine is blowing on the drivers side ( looks harder to change !!!) I thought it was a tappet but luckily its the gasket.

Cheers in advance

power steering res is leaking from the bottom somewhere too!!!! that looks to be an easy fix though. Just the cruise control and air con to go, oh and a small leak from the ZF Auto !!!!

The 300Tdi is going to be sold so I can buy an MR2 Turbo (decided to have my mid life crisis now!!!) bit different from the V8 - 5 secs to 60 and 150mph and reliable!(hopefully)

Reply to
StaffBull