ZF Gearbox part number

Hi

I am trying to get the filter and gasket set for the ZF gearbox in my 96

300Tdi Disco. The local ZF agents said that if I could get a 10 digit part number off the box then he would be able to supply it no problem. If I can avoid the grovelling around in the mud I would like to so if anyone knows what the 10 digit part number is for 96 disco 300tdi auto boxes it would be much appreciated.

Regards Stephen

Reply to
Fanie

I know a slightly shorter one - DA4500! £17.62 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:48:40 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

cheaper, too - last one I got from LR was 25 quid.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thanks for that. I will get onto the ZF agents and see if they can supply it.

Regards Stephen

Reply to
Fanie