Disco 300tdi cooling fans(s)

Hi, I'm removing the air con from my 96 300tdi discovery (as it's bu**ered), and I just want to check what cooling fans are standard on a "non air con" disco. Mine has the 'normal' viscous operated fan between rad and engine, but also has twin electric fans on the front, which I assume are only for the air con, so I think I can remove them along with the ac condensor. So can someone please confirm that a non air con 300tdi just has the viscous fan, and no electric ones. Thanks alot, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

Correct, just the viscous for non a/c models.

Reply to
Andy Cooke

confirmed

Reply to
Tony L

Thanks guys for the confirmation, that's this weeks job...

Reply to
Andrew T.