99 Disco2 Fuel Flap Clip Faulty

My fuel flap seems to have a plastic latch clip problem that doesn't allow the flap to fully engage closed. The Door is always poking out a bit and will even fling open on occasion while driving. The clip can't seem to latch onto the electronic release thingy though the release works fine. Do I just need a new plastic clip? TIA

Bananaramma