AFL Day

Thankyou for the quick response and warm welcome. I did the tryout day back in April.Due to senility I can't remember the instructor's name - but I recall he said he came from near Castle Howard in North Yorks. Look forward to seeing you on Sun 26/9.I am relatively easily recognised.The oldest novice in town ! Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye23

Ah that would have been Mike I think. No worries, see you on the 27th!!

We'll be meeting at 10.30 at the site.

Reply to
Andy

Sorry..