AFL Laning day Yorkshire dales?

Right, anyone up for one, got a mate up for it. Andy? Or is there a quiet payday at Tong?

Reply to
Nige

Crack on youth, get summat organised, I'm up for it, anywhere, anytime ...

Can't be next weekend for me but little else booked after that .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

OK, Saturday OK?

Reply to
Nige

I mean a saturday, not this one :)

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
DieSea

When ???

Where ??

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

I'll post soon, but most likely dales horton to hawes, or tong playday

Reply to
Nige

OOOOOOOOOOOOOps sorry

As green as Grass

As clear as MUD

A total Noooooooooooob !!

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Thanks

Certainly interested with the Dales day

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Heheheh, twonk, yes any days OK with me. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

My preference would be a run round Tong on a Sunday as Saturdays are tricky for me.

If folks don't want to do a pay-n-play day I might be able to swing a private session but would need a few to make it worthwhile. Having said that the pay-n-play days at Tong are not bash-n-crash events but well controlled enjoyable days out!!

Reply to
Andy

Private would be better matey?

Reply to
Nige

Been looking into this .. and the Yorks Dales website 's good, lists all BOAT's and TRO's .. so worked out a possible, roughly rcircular route, South of Hawes of about 70+ miles, about half of which is laning!

Some I've done previously, but a lot is new, and certainly looks doable but technical and might be awkward too, which is nice!! ;)

If you have Memory Map I can send the mmo's for you to look at Nige, see what you think? I'd still like to do this anyway, as well as Tong!

Still needs a bit of work, the recent court case has thrown a few spanners in and getting up-to-date info on the current TRO situation is awkward, but then I've only spent a couple of hours at it so far .. I'll update tomorrow.

Off work next week, got a broken finger and been told to do no lifting or get it wet (?) as it's fractured across a joint, so will have more time to look into it fully. :)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Any chance of a TOTALLY INEXPERIENCED Nooooooooooooooooooob tagging along ???

Bog standard Disco TDI 300

Although fairly shortly up around Forrest Lodge Playing for a week or so

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Of course, the more the merrier. No dates set for this yet, but probably mid to end of October.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I'm in.

Reply to
Nige

I could be up for that as well. I have driven a lot of the lanes South of Hawes, but not for several years. It depends on what's happening here and I probably wont be able to confirm until a few days before, but any weekend is as good as another.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Me too :-)

I'd like to do it mid-week though and book a day off work, less chance of ramblers and the like getting the hump and also less chance of SWMBO coming up with reasons why I'm needed elsewhere!!

Reply to
Andy

Thanks Paul

As I've been retired 15+ years any date any time if I'm free

I may even bring the "Dragon" along as well :-))

( OOOps I never said that )

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea