An honest ebay description for once ....

Just mooching on fleabay & came across this, no connection at all ......

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
chris

LOL. I liked the question about the bus stop!

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Same link, just shorter;

Ian Rawlings

and one for the ladies (of wigan) too:

William Tasso

I sold some old motorcycle shocks and springs once with the comment that I couldn't understand why anyone would buy them unless they wanted to take some fancy ones off of their bike before they sold the bike. Trust me, they were worn out, nasty, and to my knowledge they couldn't be rebuilt. But I got a few bids and they sold.

If you want to see the ultimate eBay motorcycle helmet ad, check out this one:

--PirateJohn--

PirateJohn

Hoot! fan-bloody-tastic :)

Reply to
William Tasso

Right, I'll just borrow that wording and sell the wife's helmet too I think. :-)

Reply to
EMB

On or around Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:12:07 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

ain't it just?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Have to admit, the guy made me laugh.