Any kind soul with a SIlI manual please?

Hi All,

It was mentioned here that some of the manuals show measurements from various points on the chassis and I would like to help a mate who is rebuilding his first Landy, get the bulkhead back on square?

He noticed when he first drove it home that the doors had different gaps between the rear of the door and the main tub?

He has replaced one front outrigger back in it's proper place but the other has been replaced before and not where it should be?

Anyone have any dimensions that might help him get it right please (I think it's a 109)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

On a 109, the fromt face of the bulkhead outrigger is 48.58 inches from the front of the front spring hangar (measured horizontally)

- it seems......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Hi TIm ,

Mail me off list I have the 350 page Land Rover Manual on disk.

andrew"at" preaching.co.uk

You can guess that you take out and put in.

Andrew Renshaw

Alternatively, as we already know the Series III manual is here ...

with the frame dimensions being here...

There are some minor differences if we are talking about Series II/IIA - if it's those that you need contact me.

David

Reply to
Dougal

Hi and thanks to all that replied ..

time to give the broadband a hammering methinks ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m