TD5 Trims

Hi All, Just another thread to see if anyone can offer advice on removing the centre plastic pillar trims and cills on a Td5. I can see that there is some type of fixing, but how do I get them off and if I break any fixings, what type do I need to replace them? I need to run some cable Etc down the trims and along the floor cill. TIA Dave.

Reply to
Dave Piggin

I did have a Diamond K11 gutter mount for the VHF/UHF on the defender, but even that won't go on the gutter of the disco because it has a ridge running down the internal gutter edge, so it's magmounts at the moment. My Hustler HF antenna's were mounted on the rear tow bar of the defender, but it's a different bracketry system on the Disco now, so that's destined for a fixing on the rear wheel. VHF/UHF seems to be going on a bar across the roof bars in the future. Shouldn't of got rid of my 110 in the first place d;-(( TIA Dave.

Reply to
Dave Piggin

"Dave Piggin" wrote

OK Dave. I whent the other way. I bought a Discovery in 1991 and only sold it after I bought my 130. Antennas were easier on the old Disco.

Good luck.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Morris