Anyone from here?

Not safe for work, or just about anywhere really!

Ian Rawlings

arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not the whole I love my RRC picture thing again please!!!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Well I've not seen it before in 6 years of AFL, perhaps you aren't telling us everything, hmmmm?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Its been here quite a few times!

Reply to
SimonJ

aye it pops up now and again reminds me must be about time for me to post the manuals list again anybody got owt to add in ?

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

On or around Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:34:46 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

aha. now, who was I going to send a link of that to, and couldn't find it?

Reply to
Austin Shackles