Anyone going to Billing who...

could help me get something to Austin Shackles?

I have promised him the lightbar from my 110 but have no way of getting it to him. I'll be there one day, most likely the Saturday. If anyone would like to volunteer themselves to pass it on to Austin I'd be grateful.

Ta.

Reply to
Simon Barr

I'm probably going to be there all weekend, based on the Rogers stand. Is Austin going to the show?

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware

On or around Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:26:09 +0100, Colonel Tupperware enlightened us thusly:

nope. Might be going to the LRO one in malvern - I hope to, even if only for the day.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sorry Austin, it's not looking too hopefull is it?

If anyone gets in touch before the weekend I'll bring it along with me.

Reply to
Simon Barr

P'raps ask Simon Isaacs? He's towing the huge new GLASS trailer around all the shows at present and will no doubt be doing both Billing and LRO.

Reply to
Mother

On or around 11 Jul 2005 07:58:21 GMT, Simon Barr enlightened us thusly:

heyho. I'm watching an early series III and a series IIA on eBay at the moment. The former in brum (or near) and the latter in naaarfk, which is a f*ck of a long way, but it does look quite tidy. If I end up with the latter, I'll obviously be doing a marathon long-distance trundle to fetch it. Sarting bid is a tad high, though, but he has a B-I-N at a not completely unreasonable level.

Any of you lot within reach of Naaarfk who can go and give it a look over for me?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm in Norfolk (Banham). Where is the Land Rover you are interested in? Not much of an expert but can kick tyres and the like.

Feel free to contact me at R dot Bush @BTCONNECT.COM or via this group.

Regards

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On or around Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:47:57 +0000 (UTC), "Richard" enlightened us thusly:

you should have email.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles at snipped-for-privacy@ddol-las.net wrote on 11/7/05 7:06 pm:

If either of these don't come off, we're going to be selling our Series 3 at some point. It's just that we borrowed the carb and fitted it to the Lightweight and Bruce will want to sell it without an MOT. We are hoping to pick up a carb at Billing...unless someone has one that they know works we can buy!

Reply to
Nikki

That's a very sensible answer. I'm a bit out of touch with afl, does he still post here, I also don't have any contact details for him.

Anyone?

Reply to
Simon Barr

I'm sure I'll be able to get it to you eventually! :-)

Reply to
Simon Barr

Hi Chaps & Chapesses

When are these two shows occurring?

T.I.A

-- Regards

Paul Tasker

P.S. If you use the reply button. Remove the BLIP

Reply to
Paul Tasker

Blah, sorry, forgot to mention...

I forwarded this onto Simon (I can't give his email address out, Data Protection an all that). He is around, mind, he got married a short while ago and is prolly 'busy' :-)

Reply to
Mother

sorry, just got back from billing having travelled down last sunday, so been out for a week....

Next show I will be at will be the Off Road UK Show at Stainby, Lincolnshire

20-21st August
Reply to
Simon Isaacs