anyone going to Billing this year?

As its only 15 mins from my house, im thinking of going this year.

Might even book the froading.

Is anyone else gonna be there?

I will prolly end up going on Sunday.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

What date matey?

Reply to
Nige

We'll be there!

-- To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Ill go Sunday the 22nd July.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Holiday matey!

Reply to
Nige

More than likely be going on one of the days, as I/we usually do.

Only stayed on the site once, and that was a long time ago. Around Goose lake IIRC.

It's just an opportunity to see loads of stuff I really hadn't ought to be looking at. Usually end up getting outdoorsy/camping type bits though.

For a few years now, someone here has mentioned an unofficial way in. But I've not found it yet! Nor have I found the unofficial camp site nearby. If I did, I might be tempted to stay over, as there's almost too much to look at closely in one day.

Neil

Neil

Is this the show that has the public right of way running through the grounds? Find out where it's going to be and check the relevant OS maps for footpaths/bridleways.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

as far as i can tell from looking on google maps...

go here

the unofficial way in is along the way you walk to the off-road course

- over the bridge in the top center of this aerial pic. The unofficial camp site is that field with the circular 'tree island' in. Run by the farm in the picture i assume?

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Park car on nearby industrial estate full of Landrovers, walk along path past the ticket guys who wave foot visitors in.

It's that difficult :-)

In fact It's Soo cheap we don't go anymore ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Ah! Thanks chaps!

Neil

Neil

Aerial pic? Wherezat then?

Neil

Neil

that link should be displaying the aerial piccy? does here

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Well that's weird then, cos all I get is a plan view, like a map!

Neil

Neil

In the top right hand corner of that map there are three buttons labeled 'Map/Satellite/Hybrid', it's that hard!.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

It's harder than that.

Just had another VERY close look....and....the buttons you describe, or indeed any reference to satellite or hybrid are most definitely absent from my screen!

Neil

Neil

I get it...

Using XP and Firefox

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

It works fine on the three PC's that I've tried, unless you turn up the security level on your browser above the recommended, that buggers up many a web site these days. Greg

Reply to
Greg

Curiouser and curiouser! I don't have internet security up high at all. But it definitely ain't there using Windows 98SE and I. E. 5!

Ho-hum.

Neil

Neil

Well as support was withdrawn for 98 a year ago, and they only support IE5 on Windows 2000, I'm not entirely surprised you're having problems. Like it or not, you have to keep up with the microsoft monopoly if you want things to work. Greg

Reply to
Greg