Reply to
Adrian Ford

Is there a need for rust free fire walls. I have a few for sale also i have series parts 1 through 3 some 10 to 20 tons various can ship world wide. email snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com

Reply to
Tom

Is English your first language?

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:50:25 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

he's from oz, bruce, givvim a break.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

More so, perhaps, than that other lot who hijacked the english language and then proceeded to mutilate it!

Reply to
Dougal

I'm no mater of the mother tongue, but it did not make msense to me!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Or top posting 'tards?

Reply to
Nige

hehehehe

re or bas - take your pick!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

touche!

Reply to
Nige

I t's ney bother to me matey!

All the best friends are folk we aint met yet (corney but true!)

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Hey!!

Us Geordies didn't hijack it, it was taken during a ram raid in Benwell in the late 80's

I also had visions of a very extreme S111 firewall where, if your system is under attack, a 88'' lands on your modem....

(I'm not geting enough sleep obviously... new baby in the house)

Detrious

more coffee for this man!

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to