Land Rover Discovery Passenger Side Wing Mirror

Hi all,

Many months since I last posted to this newsgroup.

I have broken the Passenger side mirror on my discovery passenger side wing mirror. It is a 2.5 TDI made in 1993 and on an english K plate.

Now the question:- I have a friend who has a Passenger Mirror off a Discovery but he is unsure of the year (he thinks it might be 2000) the part number is CRB110660. He only wants £20 for it and it came off a Land Rover that had been written off in an accident, I made sure it wasn't stolen.

Can I make it fir on my Discovery because this would be a huge saving on getting one from Land Rover or Paddocks.

Andy Renshaw

Please reply to the newsgroup as the e-mail address is altered to stop spammers.

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

If you are referring to the complete unit it will fit but is a totally different design to your original, so it will look a bit odd unless you replace both sides. Not sure about the wiring for the electrics either - the new one is a heated mirror.

Reply to
Llandrovers!