attn: David @ Llama 4x4

your email is broken!

I've been trying to send you a mail and all i get back is:

Failed to deliver to SMTP module(domain ) reports: message text rejected by mail-in.freeserve.com: 550 Error: Message content rejected

I dont know if this is your problem or freeserves, but ive been trying all evening.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Woods

Don't know if it me or Freeserve but the 112 emails of complete crap got through!!!

Phone me on 01938.850382 if it easier.....

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

I've heard a few other people complain so I would guess it was/is Freeserve's fault.

Reply to
Paul Everett