Classic Range Rover wiring loom

Anyone know a good place to get a wiring loom for an early Range Rover? (X-reg, 1982)

I could buy rolls of wire and a large pack of connectors and do it myself but a ready-made loom would be preferable if it's not too expensive.

Reply to
PDannyD

"PDannyD"

They're friendly, helpful, andknowledgeable (and about two miles from me, which helps) 5 mins from M1J25 (between Derby and Nottingham). Tell them any mods you want, andthey'll include them. I've never used them for Range Rovers, but Iimagine they'll have the data.

-- Kevin Poole

**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@mainbeam.co.uk)***
Reply to
Autolycus

Thanks. I've just sent them a quote request.

Reply to
PDannyD

"PDannyD"

I remember shopping around for a loom when I was rebuilding my SIII and being shocked at the prices. These people have some 2nd hand engine looms:-

If you go the DIY route, try these for wire etc.

Peter Meed (1972 SIII SWB Petrol 2.25)

Pics at:

Peter Meed

HI, I have a loom if your still interested.

Mail me at snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Jinx

Birmingham

"PDannyD"