AIRCOOLE.NET - John C

John, I tried to send a message to your site, but your server rejected it as follows.

: 64.122.28.118 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 500 Mail appears to be unsolicited -- send error reports to snipped-for-privacy@yourdomain.com

I've never been considered spam before, but that's the way your sever treats my mail.

Reply to
jjs

and I can't mail you because you do not have your e-mail listed in your RAMVA post.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Never mind my address. It's about the huge lot of VW gas heaters for sale on thesamba.com for $1000.

Reply to
jjs