ATTN: Gary Harrison

Hi Gary,

Tried emailing you, but with no response. Just wondering if you still have the V8 -> Series adaptor plate and engine mounts. If so, I'd like them, now that I have an engine to use them with.

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Harton

Hi Andrew, sorry about that I've had some problems with e mail, yes i still have it sat under cover in the back yard, where about are you?

Andrew Hart> Hi Gary,

Reply to
Gary Harrison

Gary,

I'm in Dublin, Ireland, but I'm prepared to pay postage to get the adapter ring and engine mounts over here. If you can give me an email address or phone number that I can reach you at, I'll give you my postal address and arrange for payment.

regards, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Harton