Attn: Lee_D

How's the RR 'enforced restoration' going? Is it finished yet?

Any more pics?

Monty is now road legal & is well sweet, although it might need something doing with the boot floor soon. I'm gonna give it a really good clean out now & give it a right good wash & brush up! I'm after a centre console & a rear (split) seat lower seat squab cover as I burned the existing one! An old RRC radio too to match the interior & two interior light lenses.

Does it feel like it used to do, or better.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Yikes! I bet I couldn't get away with that, or could I........?

Reply to
Nige