Just spotted this on ebay

I am not the seller just thought I would pass it on .

Reply to
sluff

d=1

So, er, what it it?

Two reasons why it's a good idea to post more than just a URL: first, some of us may not have easy web-access, and, second, some future reader, trawling though Googlegroups, won't be able to find out at all.

I've been frustrated both ways.

Reply to
David G. Bell

I have seen it all now. Autobiography brochure £6. I threw one in bin on Sunday.....Walk in a dealers and pick 1 up for nothing?? The mind boggles ;-0

Wonder if I should advertise my Touareg brochure??

Foxhunter

It's a Land Rover 109 rolling chassis exMOD

£27 so far!

Neil

Neil Brownlee

"David G. Bell" tried to scribble ...

> d=1

From the description .. ;)

"Land Rover 109 ex MOD rolling chassis,c/w with both axles which appear to be in excellent cond,recent springs and shocks before leaving military,civilian rear crossmember fitted,req 2 bulkhead outriggers which we can fit if desired at extra cost,main rails,spring hangers and front legs all excellent,set up for left hand drive at the moment but we can swap over if needs be,if you really want we can also leave a station wagon back body on as it's really,really heavy and I really haven't got room for it at present.As with most of the ex-MOD Land Rovers we've had ,it's been liberally coated with underseal and maintained without a worry for tax-payers money! Ideal for project vehicle with rotten chassis,can deliver if req. Sorry,no photos available but have tried to be as honest as poss. Available due to cancelled export order. "

Hope it helps .. But must admit it sounds good .. and is at £27 at the mo'

Reply to
Paul - xxx

> d=1

Sorry

I did type in the title at first but then edited it to make it shorter and forgot to include it in the text.

Sluff

Reply to
sluff