(OT:) Wonder if this is JSB or DH:

Well, at least he was nice enough to list the RMS wattage...

Reply to
qslim

Openly selling "nothing?" That's unique.

Anyway, it's not me. I don't know if it's JSB. It's certainly a Liberal, though. A Conservative would tell you he was selling something and then deliver nothing.

For example, a number of very prominent Conservatives sold you Social Security and Medicare reform in the '00 and '04 elections. And they delivered nothing.

Reply to
DH

LOL! Good retort, DH! Really!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'm just being snarky...

Reply to
DH

Glad to see you *DO* have a sense of humor!!!

Sometimes we get a little too serious and forget it's (mostly) fun...

Reply to
Hachiroku