'Barn Finds' - do they exist anymore???

Steve means his insurance costs 120 quid - this is a deal through the club with Roadsure for Military Collectors Vehicle Policy. Well, not a deal really 'through' the club, more a benefit of membership I s'pose.

Reply to
Mother

The ammunition will eventually run out.

I have at least shot a longbow.

Reply to
David G. Bell

On or around Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:00:40 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

ah, I see. I thought it sounded too good to be true...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:57:22 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

IRTA loadsasandwiches.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:57:22 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

can I sell you the idea of a 6-wheeler disco? then I can make enough on the project to make one of me own :-)

countersteering back axle for mobility, in my case at least, although you could have a slightly-steerin mid axle if you prefer. either have it as a multi-seater, or have the standard 5+2 seats and a short pickup body on the back-back bit for the lift etc. Hmmm... wonder if I've got a side-shot of a disco to play with in photoshop... Have now. look out for a new thread in half an hour or so...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

When I get the GMPG's and SLR's for it, I've been in your neighbourhood before.

Not with all that Baby Oil, surely?

Reply to
wayne

Don't forget there are a few camper-bodied 101's about that would work great as a minibus. I assume you've seen pics of mine and the Skye one? I have double opening side doors and 4 x 3-seater bench seats around the outside of the interior. The Skye bus also uses an electrically operated step system for getting in and out.

There is a link to some pics of the Skye bus on my page at

Malcolm.

Reply to
balloons

On or around Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:53:36 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk enlightened us thusly:

I've not fergot 'em. what I've also not got is a 101 to convert... nor at the moment the money to secure such, even, I suspect if I sold the disco.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

There's a GS on Ebay at the moment if you fancy building your own!

M.

Reply to
balloons

The high class totty I was talking about was referring to the job im starting, didnt think LRs and HCT mixed either until I was in my new employers showroom today and a rather attractive female walked in, casually leaving her new rangie keys on the counter. Unfortunately, auto-pilot took over and I nearly pushed her over in my rush to see if she had the diesel or V8. One has to get one's priorities right!

Reply to
Dave Reynolds

Dave, this is why you need me around at all times. You could have ogled the Rangie and I would have looked after the young lady and made sure her needs were met. Not a problem, do it for you any time. Just ask. Please.

Rich Obviously in the wrong job

Reply to
Richard Brookman

It transpired that she needed her transom antifouling. INSERT DOUBLE-ENTENDRE HERE:-

Dave

Reply to
Dave Reynolds

Fnarr fnarr. I don't like anti-fouling much. It's hard work and you get mess all over your overalls. If it was just the transom, you could do all the work from behind from a kneeling position, though you'd have to make sure you didn't get all that horrible weed on your brush.

Speaking of which, a girl has just started work with us. She has two words tattooed on her lower back, just above the line of her jeans. Right where I normally put my copy of LRO.

"JESUS SAVES".

;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Reminds me of a T-shirt I saw advertised the other day. Piture of Jesus on the front with the words "JESUS IS COMING" along the top, and then underneath written in brackets "Quick, look busy!".

ALmost as funny was the one thats said "I'm not mad!........Just ask my camel Stephen"

Made me weak

Dave

Reply to
Dave Reynolds

A list of famous people's pets in a Monty Python sketch (spoken by John Cleese) included someone who owned "two pikes, both called Chris".

Don't know why, but this had me helpless.

Reply to
Richard Brookman