Best performance upgrade for a MkIII RR

Car:

2005 Range Rover diesel

Suggestions for performance increase please.

Thanks

Martyn

######remove the 'holyman' to reply directly######

Reply to
Count de Monet

I can give you 218BHP but as my company is located in Austria I believe this isn´t very helpful.

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul Donschachner

Turbo4x4 in Reading do a decent job of getting unholy amounts of power out of a diesel, I've not dealt with them in 6 years now so have no idea if they are still going or the following number is still valid;

01189 482 853

They are on the outskirts of Reading.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings