Best place to find a series 2/3

Hi,

I'm looking for a Series 2 or 3, budget around £1200 in Hampshire.

I'm trying ebay and autotrader, any other ideas ?

tia

Alan

Reply to
Alan Walker

On or around Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:57:07 GMT, "Alan Walker" enlightened us thusly:

the ads in the back of the land rover comics...?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ah, good thinking, I should have thought of that :-)

Thanks

Alan

Reply to
Alan Walker

"Alan Walker" wrote >

Yes, outside my house is a 1974 S111 SWB Hardtop (van) 2.25 petrol if you're interested. Needs some tlc but is a good runner. No fwh's or overdrive.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

e-mail on the way

thanks.