Biodiesel Home Made?

Another problem is the vague and interchangeable terminology. 'Bio-diesel' seems to cover a variety of things. The stuff I buy is called 'Modified Waste Vegetable Fat' (and is on the 27p duty rate), but I've seen all sorts of other stuff made from new (virgin :-) )veg oil with other solvents added to varying degrees.

Olly

Reply to
Olly R

In article , puffernutter writes

Is that per litre? If that's the 2p less than pump Diesel I think, it's hardly worth it on economic grounds alone, which is a dreadful shame.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

In article , Austin Shackles writes

For that much, isn't it worth having it delivered directly?

Have you got the space for a 100l tank?

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

On or around Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:13:28 GMT, SpamTrapSeeSig enlightened us thusly:

plenty, but there's still the question of supply. I got the impression that they were selling all they make and lacked capacity to make more.

Reply to
Austin Shackles