Bloody Paddocks again

Is it just me, or are Paddocks completely incompetent at sending out the right parts? Aside from having been waiting about 2 months for a Series Door top, a recent order to them requested, amongst other things, a set of series petrol manifold studs, and a pair of series door locks.

Now they always ask the identity of the vehicle, so one would assume that this is to avoid the wrong parts being sent. Why then were the two door locks that arrived for a defender, and why does the manifold stud kit only contain 6 out of the 11 bolts required? And two of the 6 bolts which are present are 1/4" too short for the exhaust manifold, resulting in the end of the thread being pulled out of the block when any attempt to tighten them is made. And zinc plated bolts are not suitable for exhaust manifolds anyway.

I've put the old bolts back in, they're better. As for the door locks, I shall have to send them back.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

No and yes. I've had parts that a bloke 20 doors down ordered. There was nearly some brand new rock sliders on ebay ;-)

John

Reply to
John Greystrong