Bracket for simbars bike rack!

HI

I've been given a 'simbars' bike carrier from a friend who had a discovery. He forgot to remove the bracket that fitted on the rear wheel carrier thus he has given me the removalable part. I want to make up the missing part but wonder if anyone had the same bike carrier and if so could they take some measurements and possibly photos so i can fabricate one up at work. I know the box section is 40mm but would like to know how far it sticks out and how it fixes to the wheel carrier etc

If anyone could help or knows some the might i would be very greatfull

Mark

Reply to
Jinx