brake info?

Does anyone have, or know of, a brake caliper diagram for the wabco system on Classic RR's ? Trying to work out which pipe feeds which set of pistons, and which bleed nipples affect them......it's the power assisted set, with ABS...have renewed the entire system, and need to work this out properly, so I can add the info to it's book.

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

On or around Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:00:16 +0000, Mark enlightened us thusly:

ain't it in the HBoL? I could look but not 'til later.

I also have a RAVE which covers the classic. Both of these things are downstairs, where I'm not.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If that e-mail address works, I'll send you something.

Reply to
Dougal