Bull Bars

My landie sees roos, I have one as a mascot on the dashboard :)

Reply to
Larry

In news:d3hbl6$ljr$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk, Larry blithered:

Seem to recall you can put what you like on your vehicle with the provisos, it must be adequately secured and not extend outside the footprint. ie the regular plan view. Bull bars thus require approval, but winches (or generators) mounted as part of or behind the front bumper do not. ICBW!

Reply to
GbH