Camp Site recommendations wanted

Does anyone know of any decent camp sites in the Peak district? By decent I mean with toilets and showers, but without little green squares of lawn, "Entertainment" and endless rules. Any ideas would be welcomed, as we are planning on heading up there for the weekend and won't have time to look around when we get there. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

There's loads and loads - all pretty busy at this time of year.

Where abouts do you have in mind?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd