discovery II cd changer

I am sure this has been asked before but I have searched and cannot find it anywhere. So,

I have just managed to get a Philips cd changer for my 2000 "W" reg discovery.

Has anyone any experience of fitting this and if so any advice would be gratefully received.

Or any pointers as to where i can find this information.

TIA.

ErnieH

Reply to
Ernest Hastings

Ernest Hastings vaguely muttered something like ...

Not specifically, but go to Halfords and have a look at their fitting kits .. they have shed-loads of adaptors for radios / car / wiring loom /connector variations. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx