CD Changer Problem

Hi,

I have fitted a Philips R960 (same as those found in ES models) radio to my Disco 1 in replacement of the standard fit Clarion tape deck.

Does anybody with this radio know how the tailgate subs and the steering wheel audio connectors fit or where I can buy a converter from? I can vaguely get the radio to turn down by shorting out some pins on the back of it with a screwdriver, but I have no converter/connector to do it properly. More importantly I would like my rear subs back!

It must be possible as this is the standard LR fit radio for the ES model!

Cheers!

Reply to
Richard Wilkinson

Richard Wilkinson uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've a recollection the vol +/- and next select buttons all run off one wire offering different resistance which seems to be bourne out by the fact that it takes a good deal of therapy after not mych use to get them to work as intended.

As for the Sub not a clue but do know the Sub on my ES works but the Near side read speaker never has and I feel I am not alone.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D